Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We are getting ready!! UPDATE included

Well, we got the word yesterday after Brandi's doctors appointment that she has started dialating. The doctor doesn't want her water breaking, if it does she will deliver down here and then send the baby to UAB by ambulance. So the doctor wants her to go up a week earlier. We will know more today exactly when. I'll keep you posted. Her original date was Feb. 23, now we are looking at next Monday or Tuesday. I have been doing so good, but when I heard that I just started to cry. I am so ready for Nathan to get here, but I'm anxious, nervous, and excited all in one. I guess I can't take but one at a time. Anyway, Brandi is totally excited and is definitely ready.

Photobucket
Isn't she adorable? Please continue to pray for us as we go through this journey, especially Nathan.......The Lord is good! Debbie


UPDATE

Brandi and Neil leave in the morning for UAB for a amnio to see if Nathan's lungs are ready. If so, she will be induced Thursday. If the lungs are not ready, it will be the first of next week, but they will stay up there until he is born. I'm not able to go up there, I'm waiting for when they actually deliver him, because I still have 2 in school. I don't want them to miss too much school. As soon as we know, we will all be up there. I'm on pins and needles because I want to be with her the whole time, pray that I can maintain to be a mother while I'm waiting...lol....I'm ok, I will make it (trying to convince myself)....thanks so much. Debbie

4 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful...has that pregnancy glow! All will be well with the sweet boy. He is in the hands of our Father...safest place to be! Sending up prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for continuing to update us. Brandi looks so beautiful and seems peaceful. Praying that God meets you all right at your point of need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! I know you are a nervous wreck....but everything will be ok. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

    Oh and by the way.....I love your trash to treasures this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting a picture; she looks great!

    This is so exciting, but I know there's anxiety, too. I'll be praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete