Well, we got the word yesterday after Brandi's doctors appointment that she has started dialating. The doctor doesn't want her water breaking, if it does she will deliver down here and then send the baby to UAB by ambulance. So the doctor wants her to go up a week earlier. We will know more today exactly when. I'll keep you posted. Her original date was Feb. 23, now we are looking at next Monday or Tuesday. I have been doing so good, but when I heard that I just started to cry. I am so ready for Nathan to get here, but I'm anxious, nervous, and excited all in one. I guess I can't take but one at a time. Anyway, Brandi is totally excited and is definitely ready.
Isn't she adorable? Please continue to pray for us as we go through this journey, especially Nathan.......The Lord is good! Debbie
Brandi and Neil leave in the morning for UAB for a amnio to see if Nathan's lungs are ready. If so, she will be induced Thursday. If the lungs are not ready, it will be the first of next week, but they will stay up there until he is born. I'm not able to go up there, I'm waiting for when they actually deliver him, because I still have 2 in school. I don't want them to miss too much school. As soon as we know, we will all be up there. I'm on pins and needles because I want to be with her the whole time, pray that I can maintain to be a mother while I'm waiting...lol....I'm ok, I will make it (trying to convince myself)....thanks so much. Debbie
19 minutes ago