Thursday, May 21, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Dining Room

Welcome to show us where you live Friday. It's Dining Rooms today. Be sure and check out Kelly at Kelly's Korner for more dining rooms.

Our dining room is an open room which flows into the kitchen and can be seen from the family room, which I love, because you can be with all the action no matter where you are in those areas. The first shot is looking in from the family room.

Photobucket
It's a large table that sits 6 but we can sit up to 10 if we had to. Having the barstools right there is nice too.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is my hutch that I put a lot of my serving pieces in along with my china cabinet.Photobucket

See the spice holder my DH built on the end of my cabinet. I told him what I wanted and he built it. He comes in mighty handy.....lol.
Photobucket

This is one of my favorite wall lamps that I have in my dining room. Of course it has a rooster on it.
Photobucket

Well this is my dining room. Be sure and check out Kelly's blog for more wonderful dining rooms. Thanks Kelly for hosting.

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. I love the wall color! And, of course, the roosters!

    XXDenise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Like your rooster decor and the wall sconce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spice rack...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that hutch... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely room!!! Love...love...love the hutch!!!

    I found your blog today through Nancy...I am so glad I stopped by!!!

    I became a follower and can't wait to return again and again!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment about me closing my blog.

    Because of the encouragement and love from YOU and so many others, I have decided to try blogging again. I hope you'll visit me at my new blog, STARTING OVER

    http://startingover-justabeachkat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete