Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Supermom???

Its been a few days since I've been able to post. Busy, busy, busy when you are a mom. I'm trying to learn to do a little of it all. Maybe that puts me in the category of Supermom...lol....I've got a ways to go. But I try.

I've been working on a little project. As soon as I get through I'll post and let you see. With my dear husband on the road right now, its a slow process for me, but I will get it.

We are getting a little anxious for the 23rd of Feb. to get here. I know it will be here in due time. Please continue to pray for Brandi and Nathan that everything does go as smooth as possible. I so wanted her first pregnancy to be a memorable event, (which it still will be), just a little more so I'm sure. But we are looking forward to it, and we know that the Lord is in control of this very situation. Can't wait to see what the Lord actually has in store for us. I know that may sound crazy to some. But when you know that the Lord can do miraculous things, you expect it. Whatever the Lord brings our way, please Lord, help us to except and deal with it.

Its amazing how getting on here and telling your thoughts just makes you feel a little better about your day and how you handle it. Thanks for listening! Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Your family is still in my prays. I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog world! Sure does help to talk with others, doesn't it.

    God is the God who performs miracles! He knows the outcome and we need to trust Him. So easy to say, much harder to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does make you feel better, doesn't it? That's one of the neatest thing about blogging...this is the place I can say what I want and when I want...and someone...somewhere will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep your family in my prayers. As you know in my blog that God has blessed our family and is still doing so. Come by my blog and get your awards I have given you. I just love my new friends I have made in bloggerland.

    ReplyDelete