Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer and Weddings

My daughter and her husband just celebrated their 4th anniversary this year. The day of her wedding was such a magical day for her and for us. This is Nathan's mommy and daddy, they have come along way since then. Here are just a few of the wedding pics from that day. I hope you enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is my family, how they have grown in just a few years.
Photobucket

Happy summer and weddings.

Blessings, Debbie

6 comments:

  1. It really was beautiful! Very nice pictures! Hope Nthan is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures! i pray that Nathan is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,

    Nice to meet ya! You have a beautiful family. Looks like you guys are all close too.

    Thank you for leaving me the comment on my blog. Sometimes I just hate the "not knowing" who is reading my blog, ya know? Please comment from time to time! I love reading people's comments, and then I have less anxiety about who is reading that I do not know.

    I signed up to be a follower on your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and her husband. Gorgeous photos! Our daughter just married in May. It was magical too.

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes today.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures! I love how each wedding is so unique. :)

    I hope things are going well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.

    You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete