Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My plate is full this week

Hey guys, Sorry its been so long since I posted, but with my grandson home, I've been helping out my daughter as much as possible. Also, this is Spring Break for my children. You won't believe this, but yesterday, me and my husband took our youngest daughter to see the Hannah Montana movie, yes, my husband went too. We all loved it, no kidding, it was a really good movie. I guess you just never know till you try. Anywho, tomorrow we will go down to Gulf Shores for a day of fun. It's suppose to be a beautiful day again tomorrow. I will be back in a couple of days. We are redoing my daughters room, so I'll have some pics later this weekend hopefully to show you. Have a great week and here's a few pics of my grandson to keep you entertained......

Wide eyed and bushy tailed
Photobucket

Laid back
Photobucket

Totally out of it
Photobucket

He's in a slight trance and loves to smile at this point
Photobucket

I'm so proud of this little one......can't you tell? Debbie

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to see pictures of him, healthy and out of the hospital. What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete