Monday, June 8, 2009

Today's Thrifty Treasures

Hello everyone....I'm joining Rhoda at Southern Hospitality Today's Thrifty Treasures. Rhoda has some great things, so be sure and check her out and all the other participants.

I have only one thing that I found at Goodwill this week, but its a good one, I think. Rhoda should appreciate it because she does collect them. You can see I only paid $2.00.
Photobucket

I know its blurry but I believe you can still tell its a Bordella piece.
Photobucket

I couldn't believe I found this at Goodwill. No chips or nothing. It is in perfect shape.
Photobucket

Here's the detail of the strawberry on each end. I've never seen anything like it before. The platter is about 12", so its a substantial piece.
Photobucket

Well, thats all I have this week. Be sure and check at Rhoda'a blog for more great finds.

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, your platter is very pretty. I bet you will have lots of uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy! That's beautiful!~ What a thrifty find.

    XXDenise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...what a lucky girl!!! I love your plate!!!

    Have a wonderful day!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece @ at great price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great deal! I have to get to GW everyone is finding such sweet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thrift store finds!

    Thanks for sharing pics of one of your goodies. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete